Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert Recipe
By July 29, 2012
- Yield: 12 squares (12 Servings)
Amount per serving
Calories from fat: 0.0%
Saturated fat: 3g
Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Combine coffee and chocolate bar in a microwave-safe dish; microwave at LOW 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring once. (Even if the chocolate does not appear to be completely melted, remove the mixture from the microwave oven and stir until the chocolate melts. The chocolate might burn if it is heated much longer than 1 minute.)
- Spoon whipped topping into a bowl, and fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping. Stir in half of chopped wafer bars.
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining chopped wafer bars. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
If your ice cream sandwiches don't fit evenly into the bottom of the dish, cut them into square or rectangular pieces that will fit.
Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe
By July 29, 2012
- Yield: 18 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, and cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in the food coloring, vanilla, and cornflakes.
- Quickly drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto waxed paper, and form into a wreath shape with lightly greased fingers. Immediately decorate with red hot candies. Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from waxed paper, and storing in an airtight container.
Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe
By July 22, 2012
- Yield: 16 slices (16 Servings)