Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
By July 30, 2012
- Yield: 1 bowl of dip (15 Servings)
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20-30 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Dip Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 117
Total Fat 13.0 g
Saturated Fat 6.7 g
Cholesterol 35.4 mg
Sodium 328.7 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 7.7 g
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Chicken Empanadas Recipe
By July 29, 2012
- Yield: 30 empanadas (15 Servings)
- Prep: 60 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine the chicken and next 7 ingredients.
- Unroll 1 piecrust onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 15-inch circle. Cut out rounds, using a 3-inch cookie cutter. Re-roll dough as needed. Repeat procedure with remaining pie crusts.
- Arrange 1 round on a clean, flat surface. Lightly brush the edges of crust with water. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of chicken mixture in the center of the round. Fold the dough over the filling, pressing the edges with a fork to seal. Repeat with the remaining rounds and chicken mixture. (Up to this point, the recipe can be made ahead and frozen for up to 1 month).
- Arrange empanadas on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe
By July 22, 2012
- Yield: 16 slices (16 Servings)