Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe
By July 29, 2012Published:
- Yield: 18 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon red hot candies
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, and cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in the food coloring, vanilla, and cornflakes.
- Quickly drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto waxed paper, and form into a wreath shape with lightly greased fingers. Immediately decorate with red hot candies. Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from waxed paper, and storing in an airtight container.