Famous Butter Chicken Recipe
By July 29, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 55 mins
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- black pepper to taste
- chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup butter cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.