Honey Nut Brie Recipe
By July 29, 2012Published:
- Yield: 12-15 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 1 average sized round of brie
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup walnuts and/or pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place round Brie cheese in a shallow baking dish or pie plate, greased. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in saucepan: melt butter, add brown sugar, cinnamon and honey stir together. Add nuts. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly, bringing to bubbly and hot.
- Pour evenly over brie cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes or when brie is melted completely inside. Slice brie open so the cheese oozes out.
- Serve with sliced apples and cinnamon graham crackers broken in medium pieces.