Source: Cambell’s soup can
One Dish Chicken & Rice Bake Recipe
By July 29, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 casserole (4 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
Source: Cambell's soup can
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup Regular or 98% Fat Free
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart
shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional
paprika and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.