Sweet Potato Casserole
By July 20, 2012Published:
- Yield: 10 1/2 cup servings (10 Servings)
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
- 5 medium Sweet Potatoes Sliced
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brummel and Brown (Margarine)
- 10 ounces Mini Marshmallows
- Orange Juice To Taste
- Ground Cinnamon To Taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil sliced sweet potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, blend the potatoes until creamy. Stir in the margarine, brown sugar, orange juice and a dash of ground cinnamon (to taste).
- Spread the sweet potato mixture into a 9x13 inch pan. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the top and bak at 350 degrees F until golden brown.